Friday 17 March 2017

The Dark Mystery Cage!

WALT: describe
Remember to:
Use your senses
  • What can you see?
  • What can you hear?
  • What can you smell?
  • What do you feel?
Show, don't tell the reader so they can see the picture in their head.

Writing 1.jpg

Start your writing here:
As I was walking inside the temple I could see some old broken dusty rocks some teared up trees. Everywhere and also old dust on the rusty bumpy dirty concrete.When I walked in I felt a slimy disgusting slippery jandel on the ground. Even there was spider webs everywhere  spiders crawling in these Black dark creepy wholes,rats running and sniffing these bones that were from 1998 when i was walking there was 2 ways to go I was really scared because one was with loud banging noises and the other one was with banging so I ran out of the temple started running back to the start and that’s it I was never going back.

                           The End. Here is my writing of the Dark Mystery Cage!

No comments:

Post a Comment