Friday 5 August 2016

The Magic Faraway Tree Chapter Chat

This term we are taking part of in chapter chat where each week we read 4 chapters then do an activity. We also go on twitter every Friday to talk with other schools taking part and share our work.

Here is the @chapterchat twitter link.


take a look at this i had so much fun making this with my friend we hope you like it.

I made this with my friend we put Purple flowers,one green leaf, red glitter half a cup of water,1 sun flower,1 tiny rock. Bye Gracie.




2 comments:

  1. Kia ora.
    Hi my name is sita and I am ten years old and I am a year five.
    That recipe thing you did is quite cool I might try it some day.
    Im not being mean but you missed out some capital letters in it.
    Au Revoir.
    Thats goodbye in french.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank's for your positive and nice comment. My bad, I didn't see maybe I should check before I post! Thank you Sita

    Gracie-ODS

    ReplyDelete